flickfolks – Crew/ Talent/ Projects/ Gear/ Jobs

  • Home
Profile picture of CJ Woodley

CJ Woodley

@woodleyaudio active 12 years, 9 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 6
  • Groups 6
  • Album
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Donald L Herrington II

    Donald L Herrington II and Profile picture of CJ WoodleyCJ Woodley are now friends 12 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley joined the group Group logo of Ontario Film WorksOntario Film Works 12 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of Joshua Winter

    Joshua Winter and Profile picture of CJ WoodleyCJ Woodley are now friends 12 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley and Profile picture of Michael BorlaceMichael Borlace are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley and Profile picture of Urmas RosinUrmas Rosin are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley and Profile picture of Action Feature Film TeamAction Feature Film Team are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley posted an update in the group Group logo of Billstars ProductionsBillstars Productions 12 years, 10 months ago

    American and Canadian Citizenship
    Sound Designer and Boom Operator

    Recent video I completed for The LEGO Group:

    Cheers!

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley joined the group Group logo of Billstars ProductionsBillstars Productions 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley posted a new activity comment 12 years, 10 months ago

    In reply to: CJ Woodley posted an update in the group Squishy the Seal I am interested in the Sound Designer position. Since graduating from The Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology I have worked as a sound […] View

    Also, here is a video that I recently did for The LEGO Group that I completed all audio post-production on.

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley posted an update in the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupCONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 10 months ago

    Hey There,

    I am applying for the boom operator position on your film. Since graduating from The Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology in July of 2013 I have worked as a sound designer on a stop motion short film sponsored by The LEGO Group, as a Stage Manager and Live Sound Engineer at the Traverse City Film Festival and as a boom…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley and Profile picture of Dane KellyDane Kelly are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley changed their profile picture 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley joined the group Group logo of Toronto Film Crew GroupToronto Film Crew Group 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley posted an update in the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupCONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 10 months ago

    I am applying for the boom operator/sound designer positions on your film. Since graduating from The Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology I have worked as a sound designer on a stop motion short film sponsored by The LEGO Group and I have completed all audio post-production on three other films. I have also worked as a boom operator on…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley posted an update in the group Group logo of Squishy the Seal Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months ago

    I am interested in the Sound Designer position. Since graduating from The Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology I have worked as a sound designer on a stop motion short film sponsored by The LEGO Group and I have completed all audio post-production on A Wasteland of Hate, M.A.D. and Terry’s Car Gets Stolen. I have also worked as a boom o…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley joined the group Group logo of Squishy the Seal Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley joined the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupAction Feature Film Group 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley joined the group Group logo of Film Crews in CanadaFilm Crews in Canada 12 years, 11 months ago

  • Profile picture of CJ Woodley

    CJ Woodley became a registered member 12 years, 11 months ago

Please create an account to get started.

Proudly powered by RFN and RFN.