flickfolks – Crew/ Talent/ Projects/ Gear/ Jobs

  • Home
Profile picture of TylerWelsek

TylerWelsek

@tylerwelsek active 12 years, 10 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 2
  • Groups 2
  • Album
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of TylerWelsek

    TylerWelsek changed their profile picture 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of janice johnson

    janice johnson and Profile picture of TylerWelsekTylerWelsek are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Dax Lough

    Dax Lough and Profile picture of TylerWelsekTylerWelsek are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of TylerWelsek

    TylerWelsek joined the group Group logo of Squishy the Seal Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of TylerWelsek

    TylerWelsek posted an update in the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupCONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 10 months ago

    Hello,

    My name is Tyler Welsek and I’m a graduate from the Arts Institute of New York in the field of Video Production.

    I’ve been freelancing and interning for the past 4 years. I have worked on a plethora of video and some film productions and I’ve worn many different hats in my years freelancing. I’m very comfortable getting my hands dirty…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of TylerWelsek

    TylerWelsek joined the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupAction Feature Film Group 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of TylerWelsek

    TylerWelsek became a registered member 13 years, 1 month ago

Please create an account to get started.

Proudly powered by RFN and RFN.