flickfolks – Crew/ Talent/ Projects/ Gear/ Jobs

  • Home
Profile picture of Brian Hickman

Brian Hickman

@tp2rule active 12 years, 9 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 1
  • Groups 4
  • Album
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Michele Plunkett

    Michele Plunkett and Profile picture of Brian HickmanBrian Hickman are now friends 12 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman posted an update in the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupCONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 9 months ago

    I am interested in crewing on this film. I am a recent film school graduate from New York Film Academy. I do both grip and still photography for projects. I am interested in working in either position. Thank You.

    Best,
    Brian Hickman

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman joined the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupAction Feature Film Group 12 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman posted an update in the group Group logo of MADE MODERNMADE MODERN 12 years, 9 months ago

    I am interested in this project. I am a recent film school graduate and I would love to be apart of the crew. I usually do grip work but I can also do still photography as well. Thank-You

    Best,
    Brian Hickman

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman joined the group Group logo of Grip's CornerGrip's Corner 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman posted an update in the group Group logo of Film Crews in the USAFilm Crews in the USA 12 years, 10 months ago

    Recent film school graduate with Master’s degree. I mainly done grip/electric, PA, and photography but I have also driven equipment trucks as well.

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman joined the group Group logo of Film Crews in the USAFilm Crews in the USA 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman posted an update in the group Group logo of MADE MODERNMADE MODERN 12 years, 10 months ago

    Recent film school graduate with my Master’s degree in filmmaking looking for any crew position. For my resume please email me at [email protected]

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman joined the group Group logo of MADE MODERNMADE MODERN 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Brian Hickman

    Brian Hickman became a registered member 12 years, 10 months ago

Please create an account to get started.

Proudly powered by RFN and RFN.