flickfolks – Crew/ Talent/ Projects/ Gear/ Jobs

  • Home
Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

Lyle Shanahan

@lshanahan active 12 years, 9 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Groups 4
  • Album
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan joined the group Group logo of Film ProjectsFilm Projects 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan changed their profile picture 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan changed their profile picture 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan posted an update in the group Group logo of Film Crews in the USAFilm Crews in the USA 12 years, 10 months ago

    Lyle Shanahan
    -New York
    -Willing to travel anywhere
    -AC/CAM OP/G&E
    -Email [email protected] for resume
    -505.920.5492

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan joined the group Group logo of Film Crews in the USAFilm Crews in the USA 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan posted an update in the group Group logo of Film AlbuquerqueFilm Albuquerque 12 years, 10 months ago

    Hello all. I am a New York based Camera Op/AC from Santa Fe, NM. My preference is in the camera department however I am happy to get involved in productions in a range of other areas as I have experience in G&E, Production Management, DIT, etc. As i said before, I am based in NY but I know NM very well, culturally, socially, and geographically…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan joined the group Group logo of Film AlbuquerqueFilm Albuquerque 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan posted an update in the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupCONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 10 months ago

    Camera Op/AC based in NY here, however I have a range of other experience within the production world including, PA, and G&E, and DIT. I most recently worked on HGTV’s “Cousins Undercover” in the G&E department. Camera department is my first pick, but i am willing to get involved in any capacity. I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan joined the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupAction Feature Film Group 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Lyle Shanahan

    Lyle Shanahan became a registered member 12 years, 10 months ago

Please create an account to get started.

Proudly powered by RFN and RFN.