flickfolks – Crew/ Talent/ Projects/ Gear/ Jobs

  • Home
Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

Kyle David Paul MacGowan

@kylemacgowan active 12 years, 10 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 4
  • Groups 5
  • Album
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Ebony Kennedy

    Ebony Kennedy and Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowanKyle David Paul MacGowan are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of janice johnson

    janice johnson and Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowanKyle David Paul MacGowan are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Rachael Robertson

    Rachael Robertson and Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowanKyle David Paul MacGowan are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan joined the group Group logo of Toronto Film Crew GroupToronto Film Crew Group 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan joined the group Group logo of Film ProjectsFilm Projects 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Mark Lappin

    Mark Lappin and Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowanKyle David Paul MacGowan are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan posted a new activity comment 12 years, 10 months ago

    In reply to: Kyle David Paul MacGowan posted an update in the group CONCRETE Feature Film Project I am interested in applying for this project. I have previously worked as a Set Dresser, PA, and Driver. I would like to […] View

    Video, Voice, Photo and Resume here @ http://kylemacgowan.com/

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan posted a new activity comment 12 years, 10 months ago

    In reply to: Kyle David Paul MacGowan posted an update in the group Squishy the Seal Hey Everyone! My name’s Kyle, I’m looking to be a Set Dresser/Art Department, Production Assistant, or Camera Assist on this Project. Also, […] View

    Thanks man!

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan posted an update in the group Group logo of Squishy the Seal Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months ago

    Hey Everyone! My name’s Kyle, I’m looking to be a Set Dresser/Art Department, Production Assistant, or Camera Assist on this Project.
    Also, I’m a professional voice actor and animation is the holy grail of that industry. So, I’m hoping to meet a few people.

    Let me know if I can help out in anyway…

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan changed their profile picture 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan posted an update in the group Group logo of Film Crews in CanadaFilm Crews in Canada 12 years, 10 months ago

    Set Dresser, Production Assistant, Driver, Video Editor, Voice Actor, (green) Camera Operator

    Please see profile. THANKS!

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan joined the group Group logo of Film Crews in CanadaFilm Crews in Canada 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan posted an update in the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupCONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 10 months ago

    I am interested in applying for this project.

    I have previously worked as a Set Dresser, PA, and Driver. I would like to venture into Grip/Lighting.

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan uploaded a new picture: Waiting 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan joined the group Group logo of Squishy the Seal Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan joined the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupAction Feature Film Group 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Kyle David Paul MacGowan

    Kyle David Paul MacGowan became a registered member 12 years, 10 months ago

Please create an account to get started.

Proudly powered by RFN and RFN.