Evan Watson
@ewatson612 active 12 years, 10 months ago-
Ebony Kennedy and
Evan Watson are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago
-
janice johnson and
Evan Watson are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago
-
Evan Watson posted an update in the group
Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months agoMy name is Evan Watson, I would love an opportunity to be a voice over actor, I am willing to audition. I spend a lot of time in High School as the main sports announcer as well done College Basketball games for hire. My number is (516) 851-6855.
-
Evan Watson posted an update in the group
CONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 10 months agoHello My name is Evan Watson applying for the opportunity to be your Production Assistant. I recently was a P.A. for an afternoon, as well as having experience for the Independent Film Channel. I feel I have an excellent work ethic, and good personality. I am a graduate of the Brooklyn College Film Department.
I was recently a Production…[Read more]
-
Evan Watson posted an update in the group
Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months agoMy name is Evan Watson, I would love an opportunity to be a voice over actor, I am willing to audition. I spend a lot of time in High School as the main sports announcer as well done College Basketball games for hire. My number is (516) 851-6855.
-
Evan Watson joined the group
Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months ago -
Evan Watson posted an update 12 years, 10 months ago
Hello My name is Evan Watson applying for the opportunity to be your Production Assistant. I recently was a P.A. for an afternoon, as well as having experience for the Independent Film Channel. I feel I have an excellent work ethic, and good personality. I am a graduate of the Brooklyn College Film Department.
I was recently a Production…[Read more]
-
Evan Watson joined the group
Action Feature Film Group 12 years, 10 months ago -
Evan Watson became a registered member 12 years, 10 months ago