• Jon Conner posted a new activity comment 12 years ago

    In reply to: Dan Abrams joined the group Film Crews in the USA View

    Hello, I can’t private message you so I’m writing in the comments. I’m looking to direct a feature film that I wrote. I’m reaching out to producers that can find the funds and people to make this happen. I’d like you to read the script and we can go from there. Thanks. Jon Conner [email protected]

  • Jon Conner posted a new activity comment 12 years ago

    In reply to: Elizabeth Buckley changed their profile picture View

    Hello, I can’t pm you so I’m posting in the comments. I’m looking to direct a film that I wrote. I’m reaching out to producers that can find the funds and people to make this happen. I’d like you to read the script and we can go from there. Thanks. Jon Conner [email protected]

  • Jon Conner posted a new activity comment 12 years ago

    In reply to: Lee Gerowitz joined the group New York / NYC Crews View

    Hello, I’m looking to direct a feature film that I have written. I’m reaching out to producers that can find the funds and people to make it happen. I’d like you to read the script and we can go from there. Thanks.

  • William long and Profile picture of Jon ConnerJon Conner are now friends 12 years ago

  • Jon Conner became a registered member 12 years ago