flickfolks – Crew/ Talent/ Projects/ Gear/ Jobs

  • Home
Profile picture of Chloe

Chloe

@chloenriley active 12 years, 8 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 7
  • Groups 9
  • Album
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe joined the group Group logo of MADE MODERNMADE MODERN 12 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe joined the group Group logo of New York / NYC Crews  New York / NYC Crews 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of janice johnson

    janice johnson and Profile picture of ChloeChloe are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe and Profile picture of Emilia GeeEmilia Gee are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe joined the group Group logo of How to improve FlickFolksHow to improve FlickFolks 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe joined the group Group logo of Billstars ProductionsBillstars Productions 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe posted an update in the group Group logo of Squishy the Seal Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months ago

    Hi my name is Chloe and I am applying for a Production Assistant position. My experiences and expertise are on my profile under “About Me.” I would love the opportunity to work on this animated movie! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe joined the group Group logo of Squishy the Seal Squishy the Seal 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe posted an update in the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupCONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 10 months ago

    Hi John, I am applying for the Camera Department. I have updated my “About Me” to reflect my experiences and expertise in film production. I love to travel and would be honored to have the opportunity to work on this film! Thanks

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe changed their profile picture 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe and Profile picture of Rueben PachecoRueben Pacheco are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe and Profile picture of DarnellDarnell are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe and Profile picture of John McClungJohn McClung are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe and Profile picture of Matthew Joseph TharpMatthew Joseph Tharp are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe posted an update in the group Group logo of Film Crews in the USAFilm Crews in the USA 12 years, 10 months ago

    I work as a Production Assistant for the Camera Department. I love to travel and meet new people and am hoping to discover more opportunities around the country working in film. I am happy to send a resume and links to the commercials/documentaries I have worked on. Thanks!

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe joined the group Group logo of Film ProjectsFilm Projects 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe and Profile picture of Jared RobersonJared Roberson are now friends 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe joined the group Group logo of Film Crews in the USAFilm Crews in the USA 12 years, 10 months ago

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe uploaded a new picture: IMG_0805.JPG 12 years, 10 months ago

    I am an avid film lover and book enthusiast. I love to travel and explore new places, this picture was taken while I was traveling the sea side of Ireland. I love everything to do with film production and have experience in multiple departments including camera assistant, wardrobe assistant, office production assistant, and set production…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Chloe

    Chloe posted an update in the group Group logo of Action Feature Film GroupCONCRETE Feature Film Project 12 years, 10 months ago

    Hi, my name is Chloe and I am an experienced Production Assistant, Camera Assistant and would love to be a part of this production. Traveling is not a problem. I have am excited about the opportunity and am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  • Load More

Please create an account to get started.

Proudly powered by RFN and RFN.